
What have I figured out so far
I have a mental picture of the basic look and feel of the book
I have brainstormed a wide range of possibilities in terms of formatting and content
What is still left to accomplish
-Watch movies about heists
-More specific decisions must be made about the visual aspects, but this will come further into the process
-Decision of which chapters will be included
-The content for each chapter needs to be written
-Decide number of pages
-Drawings and photographs must be made
-Title must be chosen
-Choose exact colour scheme
-Shop for/decide on paper that will be used
-Basic grid/page layouts needs to be developed
-Select binding method
-Cover designs
-Slipcase
What is fuzzy in my mind
How I’m going to accomplish by the rest of the term
Where I'm drawing inspiration from
-Heist movies/stereotypes found within them
-Books, but I would like to look at more of them/more interesting ones
No comments:
Post a Comment